Once again, it's Friday night in. Date with my blog. How cute.
Last weekend we went here and it was amazing...
| there were a trillion seagulls up there! |
| Oh holy yum. |
| Only the best clam chowder ever! Too bad we didn't go there.. haha |
| Shrimp for days.. |
| Jordan loves.. life! Jordan loves life :) |
| Sarah |
| Jennas got hops! |
| Wouldn't be the beach without a million failed jumping picture attempts! |
| SEA FOOD! LOVE. IT. |
It was so relaxing and perfect to get away with my family. The first night I slept with Millie.. WORST THING EVER. Haha she has a way of sleeping horizontally on the bed... And then she woke up at 3ish and wouldn't stop farting! "Jordan, it goes pop! pop! pop! Then it goes mmmmm.. mmmm. mmmmmmmm....." Hahaha! Crazy kid. We did a lot of shopping (spent wayyyy too much money), ate wayyy too much yummy food, and had a lot of great family time! Successful trip, I'd say!
Hey! I like your blog and I want to subscribe to it so I will see it in my blogger thingy. You should put a follow button or something on the side!
ReplyDelete