Thursday, August 29, 2013

TRIATHLON!!!!!

So I'm tryin' a TRI. And I'm really really really excited about it. After the half marathon, and then not doing anything for a whole month, I realized that I needed something to work for or else I don't do anything!

This week I was supposed to follow this schedule...
Monday: swim 300 yds and run 3 miles
Tuesday: bike 8 miles
Wednesday: swim 300 yds and run 2 miles
Thursday: rest
Friday: run 3 miles
Saturday: bike 10 miles

So far I have not followed it AT ALL, and instead did:
Monday: ran 4 miles (hills)
Tuesday: stationary biked 8 miles (avg. 20 mph) and swam 1/2 mile (880 yards)
Wednesday: ran 1 mile on the treadmill and swam 1 mile (1760 yards)
Thursday: rest.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll get in a run and a swim, but we'll see.



So I know this is really really gross, and my toes are NOT pretty.. but for the first time ever I lost a toe nail! I'm kinda proud to say I lost it... but gone are my flip flop days for a little while. :(


Also, I started another blog. You can find it at countingtodaysblessings.blogspot.com. I got the idea to start this one from President Eyring's talk O Remember, Remember; it's just a way for me to be able to look at every day and recognize the little blessings and answers to prayers.
Peace and blessings ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment