Sunday, July 21, 2013

A little more crazy.

Life has been so crazy busy, and it isnt even close to slowing down!

First, I've been trying to work out a bit.. and it's working! I'm getting in better shape!

This is close to what my 6 pack is coming to look like ;)
I'm working on pushups! I WILL get to 50 by the end of this summer. Deal? deal.
In this picture I'm wearing my favorite new shirt EVER! It says "running sucks" and I love it. Thanks Kiley!

The half marathon is in 2 weeks! AHH!! Im so excited and nervous! But mostly excited. I'm thinking as soon as I finish I might try to keep training and do a marathon next? That would be cool. I took about a three week break for shin splints, but I got new shoes and now Im up and going again! I ran 7 miles on wednesday at about a 8:50 min/mile average, and then Friday morning I did 10 miles at about a 9:30 min/mile average. I think on Friday I was still a little tired from the 7 miles, so I'm going to take it a little easier this week and do 10 again this Saturday. Hopefully I can keep my time under 9 minutes/ mile! That's my goal. :)

Also, I've kinda been going crazy with life and my thoughts have been all over the place. I think I've come to decide that I'm going back to BYU this fall, not to Mexico and New York. I'm really sorry to disappoint anyone, and I would love feedback and comments and opinions and questions. I LOVE being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, but I think I need to share that love in other ways right now.

Peace and blessings, ya'll!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jordan! I have been meaning to send you a message since I talked to Ben in July but life got nuts and I got distracted by it. I just wanted you to know that I think that your decision to go or not go on a mission is yours and yours alone. It is between you and Heavenly Father. You are amazing! Your testimony can absolutely be shared in other ways. After Aric got baptized, many people just assumed he would go on a mission. He was 21 almost 22 and was absolutely thinking about it. After lots of prayer and receiving his patriarchal blessing, he felt like that wasn't what he was supposed to do and we ended up dating and getting married later that year. Some people were quite vocal about his decision and it was non of their business. Timing is EVERYTHING...the LORD'S timing not ours. Who knows if you are supposed to go later or not at all...just stay close to the spirit and you will figure it out. That's my two bits...xoxo

    ReplyDelete