Happy 4th of July! I LOVE our country.
For the weekend one of my best pals Jenny and I went to Rexburg! But first we watched the fireworks in IF. It supposed to be the biggest show on the west side of the Mississippi! And it was suuuper beautiful. The show had to be postponed for a couple hours though because three guys decided to swim across the snake river to an island to watch the fireworks, but one of them didn't make it. They ended up doing the show a little after 11, and they found the body around 1 a.m. God bless his family! God bless America!
| So matchy matchy! |
| At the Best Of show! A talent with all of the best performances from the other talent shows! |
| I even saw my BYU roommate Emily! I love her! |
| We went to lunch at a new place called Hickory (I think?). VERY YUMMY! |
Then right before we left on Sunday, Jen and I went to church with Chancey! Oh man, we love that guy!
It doesnt look like we did a lot.. but we actually did a ton! Kara, Preston, and I also went to the temple! And we all went to Rexburg rapids (the little kiddy pool thing), and fun things like that!
It was such a great time; I absolutely love my Rexburg roommates. It was also really cool getting to know Preston and Kara as a MARRIED COUPLE! Not just Kara as a single lady :P So thanks to everyone involved for SUCH a great trip. :)
The night before we left to Rexburg I went down to Baker to stay with my grandparents for a night. Right after I left my house, before I even got on the freeway, I had the thought that I needed to check my wallet for the drivers license. I thought it was just a dumb thought, because I KNEW my license was in there. I hadnt taken in out in weeks, I always put it back, and I had been driving for weeks already with it in there! But the feeling got me so strong that I pulled over my car to check. And whaddya know..?! It wasnt there! I ran back and home and found it, but I've never felt the spirit in that way before, so I wanted to record it so I don't forget! The church is true, the book is blue, and God is a mormon! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment