Wednesday, August 14, 2013

happehhappehhappeh.

life. oh life.
the blessings just keep coming.

I did my first half marathon! It gave me the BIGGEST. HIGH. EVER. I was so happy for DAYS. And I did it with the coolest people ever! Thanks so much Mike and Kiley for doing it with me; I couldn't have done it without you.
post-race.. kinda tired. BUT SO HAPPY.

Then I went back-packing with my dad! We went up the Wallowas/Eagle Caps to the summit of Matterhorn (9800 feet). It was SO BEAUTIFUL. And I LOVE hiking. But I also LOVE bathrooms. Like LOVELOVELOVE THEM. So I just start sticking to one nighters when it comes to backpacking 

Also, my family got pictures taken together! I love them (the pics and my family!). I don't think I can really put into words how much I love my family. Every. single. one. of. em. The all give me support and love unconditionally and I am SO blessed to call them MINE. These are my faves!


















I am so blessed and so humbled to have such good friends and family. Sometimes life just sucks and things don't go exactly the way you'd like.. but everything happens for a reason! God has a reason for allowing things to happen.. We may never understand His wisdom, we simple have to trust his will. AAAAMEN. 

This is my new favorite song. Gosh, I'm such a sap. I just wanna hit the backroads SO BAD right now. Just one a them nights. But life really is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment