Monday, April 1, 2013

Adventures part uno.

Okay... I'm the worst blogger ever, I know. This one might be a little long, but I'll try to fill it mostly with pictures and good stuff. :)

My name is Jordan and I like to run and hike. It's pretty much all I do in any free time that I have.
not the best picture.. I know. BUT! This was right before Ty and I ran 10 miles one friday night!
It was really really really cold, but a super fun run! And it didn't even really hurt until after we stopped to go to the bathroom at around mile 7 and half.

Sunday afternoon hike

SUUUPER deep snow! hahaha


Trying to climb out of the snow, resulting in....

Both legs buried. 

Stewart falls
 It was such a beautiful Sunday afternoon, what better way to spend it other than hiking the mountains? Stewart Falls was so beautiful and fun! We didn't actually make it all the way to the falls, just across the creek because the snow was so deep.

Then I found ANOTHER great running trail! It was super snowy and slippery, but way fun! Provo really is beautiful from the mountains.

In February my baby sista Sarah got baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm sooooo proud of her!!!


Then a few weeks ago my sweet Grandpa Keith passed away. It was hard not to be a little sad, because he will definitely be missed, but I also couldn't help but be so happy for him because now he is with his wife again. :) The Plan of Happiness is so glorious. And... I also got to see my family!!!!!




Hahaha! Her little smile! She always makes a huge underbite when you tell her to smile. So cute.

Cute cousins!




Cassidy is growing up more and more every time I see her! And since she reads this...
I LOVE YOU CASS!!!!!!!!!! And I hope you're having a great day. :)

One of my favorite pics of the weekend. I LOVE HER!
  And then I went for a little drive late one night down some backroads. I've heard some pretty sketchy stories about this road, but I still love it! This time though... DUNDUNDUNNNNN! A car pulled out behind me, and let me tell you.. it seriously spooked me. Sooo I may have not come to complete stops (but it was about as close to stopping as you can get without stopping...) on some roads that no one else was on and yaddayaddayadda.. it was a cop behind me. On came the lights... I get pulled over.
I gave him my license, he asked why I didnt stop, and then asked me if I like Thai food. WHAT. Thai food? Really? I said yes... and he said, "That place in Pendleton has GREAT Thai food! And since you're from Pendleton.. I thought you might know about it too. Mehh.. I'm not going to give you a ticket or anything, just have a really great night." :) BADABING. What a great guy.

This is how happy I was to not get a ticket!