Wednesday, April 3, 2013

adventures part dos!

MARCH MADNESS! (Nope.. not basketball, just a lot fun adventures!)
It consisted of....
Crazy hair in the long car ride with Lauran,

 
Tyler hardcore parkour-ing over his car,

Campfire...




Cute couple named Kati Ann and Taylor...

SUPER beautiful rocks... I think we hiked to the top of this one Friday night.




wakey-wakey! eggs and steaky!
they pushed us in, sooo..
we got 'em back!
polar dipping...

Cute boy named Tyler...
Crazy ridiculous cliff...


A sketchy little pathway...

Yeahh.. that looks kinda like death. :/


AMAZING VIEWS (its like 5000 feet high or something like that)

We climbed up the ridge directly behind me..

don't worry.. I brought my guns just in case...


AAAAND yes, we climbed up that ridge to the top called Angel's Landing. 

all tuckered out in the backseat

It was very scary, but so amazing and rewarding at the same time. I would never take a little kid there.. and yet some parents had! Kudos to them! Zion's park was so fun. I love camping and hiking... so this was right up my alley. 

Also, one of my greatest friends got MARRIED last weekend! Oh, how beautiful. I am so happy for Kara and Preston and pray that their lives will be filled with the sweetest happiness and love possible.
As bridesmaids we got to babysit the children as Kara's family went into the temple with her and Preston... too bad we were a little late...

whoops.. got my very first ticket. :/
He also pulled over another person right in front of him!
So that whole theory that you won't get stopped if someone else in front is going faster... FALSE.

Columbia River Temple


Cutie baby Sadie! She probably has the most rolls I have ever seen..
 but she is also one of the cutest babies ever!!
Waiting for them to come out
Wooohoo!!!! The new Mr. and Mrs. Preston and Kara Hoggan



At the reception, standing in line


Kara-
You are soooo beautiful and dear to me. Your wedding day was magnificent, and I pray that the rest of your life with Preston will only get more and more so as time goes on. I am so extremely blessed to know you and just hope you realize how much I love and look up to you. :)

As you can see, the month of March was crazy fun! I am so happy and blessed to be here at this time in my life. So many things are changing and I'm having to make HUGE life decision (at least I feel like it's huge.. haha). Next up! Mission call... should be here today or tomorrow! Yahoooo!!!!