Monday, January 21, 2013

a little about life


HELLLOOO!
I havent posted in like.. 500 years, so let me update ya'll on a little of whats going on down here.

School: Brigham Young University
Year in school: sophomore
Major: PreCommD (Communication Disorders)
Roommates: Lauran, Emily, and Amy
Saturday trip to SLC!
Emily: my room-roommate

Amy

Lauran



The other weekend we took a trip to Salt Lake City to do a little shopping go to temple square. I am SUPER embarrassed to say it.. but yeah we went to a jewelry store. Hahaha! So cliche.. I know. But NO, none of us are even near engagement. 
I love these ladies so much! They are all so beautiful- inside and out! 

Favorite breakfast food: half cinnamon toast crunch/ half rice chex.. with almond milk.
Favorite lunch food: turkey sandwich with lettuce.
Snack: steamed edamame (soy beans)
Dinner: whatever is easiest

Family: I still have two older brothers and six little sisters and one little brother.






we had a Polar Express partay! 










 I went home for Christmas and got to see my whole family! They are all SOOOOOO cute.
By the end of the break, I was able to get Millie's midnight milk in my sleep. It was great. And for Christmas, my older bros and I got my dad family pictures. Aren't they all so handsome? And guess what? Eric's engaged!!!!! I'm so excited to finally have my first SISTER-IN-LAW! Wooo!!!!!

This weekend, because of Martin  Luther King, Jr. Day, we have a long weekend!
 Do you know what this means?? 
ROADTRIP to REXBURG!
 We got there late Friday night,
 left Saturday morning for Tim's surprise to Jackson, WY,
and came back to Provo Saturday afternoon.

On the way to Jackson we drove through a little town having an ice sculpture contest! It was so cool!







About a year ago I snowshoed up to Taggart Lake.. it was amazing. 
It was just as breathtaking the second time!

The "before" picture


If anyone ever needs to rent outdoor equipment, do it from a university's outdoor program!
Good quality gear and way cheaper than renting from an outfitter.





Taggart Lake



Heisman. Inside joke.
Kills me every time.




The "after" picture


So much fun. I have been so blessed to get to enjoy nature so much these last couple semesters. I LOVE the mountains and being able to get out and explore them. Life's just way good!