Firstly,
...
I got pictures from my date in the ice caves!!
Doug and ...I cant remember her name.. oops.
Whoever put graffiti here has a nice name.. but they need to learn how to spell it right.
(Isn't my cone head AWESOME?!)
(Isn't my cone head AWESOME?!)
Steven and myself.
Despite the freezing cold, if you can't tell by the red cheeks...
this was probably one of the most fun dates... ever.
So I have this problem.
My problem is... I am the most awkward. girl. ever.
Sometimes (actually a lot of times), I say things that are just so darned AWKWARD!
It's absolutely awful.
But if it happens when I'm with someone who is reading this... it means I think you're cool!
For example:
I sit by a girl in choir. Lets call her B.
Well.. B is just a year older than me. And getting married in like 50 days.
(one thing.. it blows my mind that she's getting married so young!)
I just get really excited about things like this and I
lovelovelove
going to people's apartments and seeing wedding announcements on their fridges.
So one day in choir I was talking to B.
And I was like HEY! If you have any extra announcements... could I have one?
She gave me this really odd look, and it occured to me that I probably seem like I'm inviting myself to her wedding. Which was not my intent at ALL!
I just wanted to put her cute announcement on my fridge. That's it.
So I promised her I would not attend her wedding.
So I promised her I would not attend her wedding.
Did I mention that this whole ordeal was... AWKWARD?
well, it was.
But today she gave me one! And let me tell ya.. it just looks so cute on my fridge.
Now, this is only ONE example of my awkardness.
There have been so many more. But I'm working on it!
I will be better.
I will be better.
I probably should go do homework now...
but I have two things I'm extra grateful for today!
1. DEVOTIONAL! I love it so much! It seriously makes my week.
2. Student Ambassadors. I love my shift!
And sorry for accidently flipping the off button to all the computers with my foot.. (another awkward moment? yes.)
No comments:
Post a Comment