Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Let your heart do the talking...

Tonight Kara told me...
"Let your heart write your blog."
What profound words Kara, good job.:)

So here we go... I will let my heart write my blog.
I hope it doesn't get awkward.

Anyways, tonight for our Relief Society Enrichment we did a modesty fashion show!

Nichelle was displaying excessive make-up. And she STILL looks gorgeous!


I was displaying "flip" flops.
And it was really hard to walk.


Wowoo! What a foxy lady.

This is how I attract all the boys.
With flippers..
and this sexy walk.

Despite the sillyness, the message was so good.
Modesty really is important; I am so glad the standards here are so high.
I remember middle school... those were my rebel days...
modesty may have been a little challenge for me.
But I am so grateful for such a good group of friends within the church!
They have always been such good examples to me, especially when it comes to modesty.
Looking back on my junior year of high school..
 I dont know if I could have made the choices that I made without their loving support.
Being a homecoming princess was seriously one of my biggest dreams since I was a little girl!
And my dream came true. :)

Wasn't Joe such a handsome feller?!
My dress was only a little different than everyone elses,
but I did truly feel like a princess that night.
God loves us.
How awesome it that?
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment