In fourteen days.. two weeks.. is a very important day.
It probably has to be one of my favorite holidays of every year.
Can you guess what it is...??
Trick question! It's TWO holidays for me!
Thanksgiving and... my birthday!!
YAY!
I will be a whole woppin' 21 years old.
Just joking. I'll be 19... but who's counting, really?
So since Thanksgiving is coming soon... I'd like to share ten things I am grateful for.
Number one. I am so grateful to have my family. They are such a huge support to me through everything. I just hope that someday I will be able to give back to them what they have given me.
Number two. I am so grateful for my friends! I seriously have been blessed beyond compare when it comes to my friends. They are the greatest examples to me and continually make me want to be a better person!
Number three. My roommates. I know that God seriously brought us together. You ladies are the best. Nichelle, Maddi, Kara, Courtney, and Kristen: I love you will all of my heart!
Number four. BYU-Idaho. This is God's university. Everyone here is loving, and there is just so much opportunity for everyone here! There are so many ways to learn, grow, love, and serve. And speaking of service...
Number five. Student Ambassadors! This program has seriously blessed my life. I have made so many friends and met so many new people because of it. If I have ever felt even remotely alone here in Rexburg, the feelings of lonelyness vanished when I have gone to shift one of student ambassadors.
Number six. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I would not nearly be the same person with out it's influence in my life. I am by no means perfect, but any possible good thing I have ever done is because of my faith in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
Number seven. Kwongs Cafe. Weird, right? I know. It's just the best Chinese food in the whole northwest! AND they know my order. K-8 (sweet and sour sauce on the side, of course), and half root beer half dr. pepper. Yum.
Number eight. I am grateful for missionaries. And for my best friend, Steven Isbell, who is giving his time and service to the Lord right this minute.
Number nine. The OSU Agricultural Research Center. This place has taught me to truly work and to physically give everything that I have to give. Darned experimental harvesting.
Number nine. The OSU Agricultural Research Center. This place has taught me to truly work and to physically give everything that I have to give. Darned experimental harvesting.
Number ten. I am grateful for music. Music is one of the major ways I can connect to and spread the spirit. I am so grateful that I have a musical family.. they always make me want to strive to be better!
Although this is not all I am thankful for, this is all for tonight.
I'm going to a soccer game now!
good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment