Mawage. Mawage is what bwings us togevaaaa today.
You guys. My big brother got MARRIED on Saturday! Oh man, it was so beautiful.
Eric and Erin. How cute and almost matchy-matchy.
 |
My main men.
Me, Eric, Dad, Jason, and Ben..
I seriously LOVE this picture. |
 |
| Here she comes!!!! |
 |
| Now say I do.. blah blah cutesy good stuff. |
 |
can I get an awwww? Yes.
YOU MAY KISS YO BRIDE! This was the first time I've ever seen Eric kiss a girl.. weird. |
 |
| And they're off! |
Their wedding was super cool and beautiful! There was a nice cocktail hour directly following the ceremony,
 |
| I was definitely diggin the free drinks. (nonalcoholic of COURSE!) |
and then a faaaahhncy schmahhncy dinner after that.
 |
| WITH MY OWN NAME AND PLANT! |
 |
| a toast. |
I'm sooo happy and excited for Eric in this big step that he has made with Erin. I can tell that they really love each other.. and LIKE each other too! I'm just real proud to be an Arbogast. My dad, big brothers, uncles, and cousins all give me such good examples of the kind of man I need to marry someday, and I'm soooo grateful for that.
Anyways, congrats Eric! I love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment