Sunday, May 5, 2013

women's conf.


I got to go through the temple! I LOVE this place!
 AAAANND for a picture of the day....
MILLIE!!! Just look at her. Melts my heart.

 This last weekend I got to take a lovely little roadtrip with my MOM! She's been to Women's Conference in the past, but since I have never been before, she took me! We left early Wednesday morning, stopped and did some shopping in Boise, and then went on our way to Orem, where we stayed at my cousin Sarah's house.
We stopped in Baker to have breakfast with my grandparents and return their car. Here we are just hitting the road again!

We were headed for Ogden/Salt Lake... but would a little detour the Rexburg (via Pocatello) hurt anyone?
It was actually hard to make the turn haha, because I was driving and my mom was sleeping.
She NEVER WOULDA KNOWN!

 We arrived super late at Sarah's, and woke up ridiculously early for instant choir!! Still happy as can be :)
I took a little break from the sessions at conference to visit the Provo temple..
 Thursday night we had a service project making stockings for special needs people! I loved it! Actually I hated it! I picked the hardest and most time consuming stocking ever. And I can't say I love sewing. BUT!! I love the people, so it makes it all worth it. :) And plus, it turned out kinda cute!


On Friday we decided to ditch out a little early and go do some missionary shopping!!! Here's our last "conference hoorah."

On Friday night we were going to do a session at the Salt Lake Temple, but due to traffic we werent going to make it in time. We decided to go to Draper instead! So beautiful!!!
Saturday morning we woke up early and did a session in Salt Lake! Ah! I LOVED IT!
 I'm super happy to be home, in my own bed.. but I really had a great weekend with my mom. Lately I've really been feeling God's love. He knows everyone on such a personal level. He knows what we're going through and where we're going and our thoughts and feelings. And I sure do love him too.