This weekend has been quite special..
my mom and grandma came to visit!!!
![]() |
| she sneaked this quick! |
![]() |
| after the 5k! |
Can i just say..
I love these women.
They are such good examples of love and compassion.
This weekend has been kinda rough;
I honestly don't know what I would have done without their support.
Thank you so much, mom and grandma, for coming.
I love you forever and a 100 years.
Also... guess what happened today??!!
Amanda Tullis got baptized as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!
![]() |
| sorry Richard and Perry... didn't mean to cut ya out. |
It was like a Pendleton reunion!
Ah! FAMILY!
I love them!
I am just so happy for Amanda.
While doing a 5K with my mom and Amanda's mom this morning,
I learned that Amanda is a true pioneer.
She has received much persecution,
but has pushed forward in life and in the gospel with such zest and happiness.
She is so beautiful, don't ya think?
p.s. The church is true. I just know it.
Sometimes we have to go through things that are absolutely heartbreaking,
but God will take care of us. He will.
He put us to it, He'll carry us through it.
I know that our Savior, Jesus Christ, loves us unconditionally.
Even if I were the only one put on this earth, He still would have died... just for me.
I cannot (but will, of course) wait to see Him and hug him again.
I love this song.
I am the kind of person that always likes to have a buddy..
I don't like being lonely.
Sometimes though, we just have to be alone.
You know what the beauty of this is?
We aren't actually ever alone.
I know that when I pray, Heavenly Father hears me.
I am never alone.
His love is so unconditional, so beautiful.
He hears me.




