Hello.
My name is Jordan.
I am from Oregon. I am Jordan from Oregon.
...
I feel like that is the most common phrase from this semester.
It has gotten quite monotonous, but it's also been a huge BLESSING.
...it means i've met so many NEW PEOPLE!
i have learned a lot about myself and others.
i'm learning how to prioritize my time.
this whole having classes and a boyfriend thing is TRICKY!
but i'm figuring it out. slowly but surely.
isaac is a really sweet boy.
he makes me laugh a lot.
he shows me really great respect.
he's just kind. to everyone!
he honors his priesthood.
he's really involved in Student Support
AND gets good grades!
he writes real cute love notes.
he asks me out on dates.
and he's just really really good lookin.
obviously.
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they
arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin
- Anais Nin
so tonight, i'm just... grateful.
I get to go home during Memorial Day weekend!
BOOYAH (aunt jill?)!
i am sosososososo excited.
it's funny how i can be ecstatic to leave, but even more happy to return!
i am thrilled to be able to see my byu friends again!
here's how it's going to happen:
Richard's car is going to pull up to the front of my house.
I'll grab my stuff and step out of the car.
A gentle breeze in the air will softly blow my hair in my face,
but as I move it, a sweet little girl steps out the front.
"JOOOOORDAAANN!!!" she yells. It's Grace.
I drop my bags and run slow-mo to the gate, swinging it wide open.
She clings to my legs, so joined by Sarah and Claire.
Wow. Doesn't that just make you SOOO happy?
And I'll get to hold my sweet Millie girl!
And give my mom a HUGE-O hug!
And hug everyone ELSE too! They just don't get as excited... haha.
I love my family. plain and simple.
Update on Elder Isbell!
Uhmm.. can you say trainer and district leader?
yeah... he's kind of amazing.
he's doing very good!
I can't believe he's already been out a whole six months!
The time has sped by.
| Steven got to baptize John, the man in the middle. |
| his new comp is on the right. he's fresh out of the mtc! and needing girls to write him... (to my roommates... winkwink, hinthint!) |
| this one is my favorite. doesn't he just look so happy? it makes me happy. |
I got to talk to him on Mother's Day! Oh, it was wonderful!
I've missed that boy very much.
It's interesting to see the change that has taken place within him.
He has developed a relationship with the Savior that I cannot even explain.
I'm just so proud of him. And not in the prideful sort of way...
I'm just really happy to be able to know him.
He has testified of blessings he's received,
and I can testify that I've also been blessed for his service.
I can't explain why or how... but it's just happened.
BYU-Idaho is such an amazing place.
It has blessed my life immensely.
It has provided me with opportunities to grow that never could have happened anywhere else.
it all just makes me so excited for the future.


