It's almost THANKSGIVING!
It's almost my BIRTHDAY!
I get to go home tomorrow! And boy, am I sure excited!
I get to see all of my family!
And most of my friends!
But I can't help but feeling just a little sad.. ya know?
Last time I went home was Steven's farewell...
it'll be weird being there without him right down the street.
Oh well.. he's doing the right thing.:)
Maddi, Nichelle, and Kara left today!
Those lucky ducks! But I miss 'em already!
Courtney, Kristen, and I have been having fun though.
Courtney, Kristen, and I have been having fun though.
Can you say dance partaaaay?!!
And then we got back to studying... hehehe.
Okay, well this is all I'm going to post tonight..
Okay, well this is all I'm going to post tonight..
I have a blasted econ test to take bright and early.
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment