Guess what, guess what, guess whaaaat??!??!!
I get to runRunRUN tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Less than 24 hours. I finally finished the first phase of Jaimi Eason's 12 week LiveFit trainer and I feel sooo good. I can't wait to keep going in the program.
Here are my first months progress pics:
![]() |
| I've been working hard on my triceps and shoulders.. and I feel like this shows a little progress! |
I'm really excited because I'm finally starting to get a waist! I've always had a very straight waist (as I always will, its in my genes..), but it's getting a little more feminine and I like it! I feel really good. Yes, there is still a long way to go, but seeing progress is such a huge motivator to move forward.
Also, I kind of mentioned before that my New Years resolution was all about progression. My first month was establish a habit of being my best physical self (aka work out regularly), and I did it! I can honestly say that I crave my daily workouts. Lately, instead of thinking "oh, I'll treat myself to some froyo after that long test because I owe it to myself," I think, "I'll just let myself put in some extra time at the gym because I owe it to myself." It feels really really good and I'm pretty sure I've established a new habit (which was the whole point.. so yay!) I just need to work on not binging on garbage on the weekends.. oops. Next month? But for this month.. drumroll please..
I'm going to establish a better habit of scripture study. I love the scriptures but I definitely can't say that I study them like I need to. At night right before bed I might open to my spot and read half a chapter until I can't keep my eyes open. But then I found this..
And how true this is! I need to be studying the scriptures daily so that I can be prepared for whatever the world throws at me. So for the last couple of days I've been setting a timer for 30 mins, reading, and journaling when something stands out. Here's to creating a new habit!
P.S. I'm finding that I love being crafty.. so my roommates and I made these silly shirts with fabric paint! Except Sarah's says "Sorry boys, this cupcake has already found her studmuffin." Think I might wear it to the gym.. what do you think? ;)




You look so good! Way to go on making healthy habits!
ReplyDelete