today is so gooood!
why?
becuase i got a JOB!
ANNNNDD I PASSED MY CALC TEST!
heck ya.
About a week ago I interviewed at this super cute furniture store called Four Chairs.
They said they'd call me back the next day.
The next day came.. no call.
And then the next day.. no call. and the next, and the next. no call.
I was kind of relieved though, because they wanted 20 hours outta me every week.
yiiiikes.
So today Im sitting in Environmental Biology when my phone starts ringing.
Its a strange number... I let the voice mail get it.
It's after class.. I type in my passcode.
Its Wendy from Four Chairs.
She wants to know if I'm still looking for a job.
It just so happens that I am.. desperately.
But 20-25 hours a week?
Ugh.
But I take it. And as soon as I said yes, I just felt sooo good.
Right after that I took my test and passed.
Life is just fallin into place.
:)