Saturday, March 31, 2012

spontaneous trips are the best!






this last weekend i went on a very spontaneous trip to UTAH! with the loveliest of branches.
and by spontaneous... i mean, i decided a few hours before we were leaving that i was going.
on thursday night we went and watched the midnight premier of HUNGER GAMES!
cripes. i might just have a new love.
it was just so stinkin good. definitely kept me on my toes.
after hunger games we took of to utah!
yes... it was like 3 a.m.. good thing i was sleeping in the backseat. :)
this was at a rest stop on the way...
so on friday we got all sorts of lost and split up in the very busy SLC...
and then we went shopping at some HUGE malls!
on Saturday we went to the Festival of Colors! It was sososo awesome.
i think this might be the new look for me.. ;)


saturday night we went to a hockey game! it was ssooooo fun! except for the getting there part..
Ethan and I were a liiiiiittle late.. darned traffic.
when Rennae took this she was calling our names forever! but obviously the game was so intense we didn't notice. so sorry!


plus, our team won. and i got a free water out of it.:)
then later that night Ben, Thomas, and I went to pick up my friend Emma from BYU!
Emma is SUCH lovely lady and it was great seeing her again.

On Sunday we went to Temple Square... I really can never get tired of this place.
Its weird, but sometimes I just get these random cravings to walk around this temple.
It just has somethin' real special about it.
Doesnt get any better than this. :)

Salt Lake Temple
then on sunday night we took Emma back home.
We also found my apartment for the fall! Yayy!!
Actually I'm super intimidated.. but whatever. lol.

I'm so grateful that Jenny convinced me to go on this trip.
It was such a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment