Thursday, December 15, 2011

sosweet.

so i go home this weeked.
i am so excitedscarednervousjubilantjoyousrelievedsad.
i am so excited to see my lovely homegirls.
i am so sad to leave my lovely roommates.
here is a tribute to them...

Nichelle...
I am soooo glad we have lived in the same apartment this semester!
You are so vibrant and exciting!
I really have appreciated your advice on what to wear and how to do my hair.
You are such a talanted lady and I love you so much!

Maddizzle...
Girl, you crack me up!
You are so funny and so sweet!
I just love ya!
And I have so enjoyed walking/talking with you at 10am on Tues. and Thurs.
I'll miss ya terribly in the spring.

Courtney...
You are just HILARIOUS!
I've had so much fun hanging out with you this semester.
You are a really good cook, too.
Kara and I will come visit you in the winter! Promise!
Love ya lady!!

Kristen...
You are just the sweetest thing!
And you are soo artistically talented!
Have fun working at DISNEYLAND this winter!
Love you!

Kara...karakarakara.
You are just the sweetest room-roommate I could have EVER asked for!
You have blessed my life so much!
Thanks for being awesome and funny and nice and stuff. :)
Love yoou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See? I just have the best roommates ever.
They say that the friends you make in college are the ones you'll be friends with for the rest of your life.
I truly hope thats the case.
They have taught me so much about life, and love, and happiness.
God bless them, EVERY ONE! :)

Here's to a little reminiscing...



I love you ladies!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment